OT - humorous Word spelling suggestion

Subject: OT - humorous Word spelling suggestion
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:50:27 -0800 (PST)

So, over the weekend I was writing something in which I mentioned moccasins. I mistyped it as "mochasins." Word's spell check caught it and suggested "mocha sins" along with the correct spelling. Is Microsoft suggesting that drinking chocolate flavored coffee is a breach of Biblical etiquette? :-) Inquiring minds want to know.

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com