RoboHelp and documentation plans

Subject: RoboHelp and documentation plans
From: Alicia Robinson <alicia -dot- robinson -at- bakbone -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:41:57 -0800

I am working on developing an on-line Help system using RoboHelp.
I see that RoboHelp has a feature that allows you to track topics
individually. (You can keep track of which topics are complete, which need
to be reviewed, generate project status reports, etc.)
Do RoboHelp users find this feature sufficient for tracking topics, or do
you additionally (or alternatively) use a written documentation plan?

Many thanks,
Alicia