Word 2003 - Bookmark Cross-reference List

Subject: Word 2003 - Bookmark Cross-reference List
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:46:11 -0500

I have about 100 or more bookmarks that I'm using to insert text into a
table using cross reference.

The bookmarks are in alpha order, and I want to enter them in the
sequence that they appear on the list.

But..(you knew there was one, right?), every time I go to select an
entry on the list, it jumps to the top of the list and I need to
maneuver through MANY entries before I get to the one I want.

Anyone have a hint on how to maneuver through this list better, or best
case, let me click in the list without Word thinking it knows best for
me a starts me at the top of the list each time?

(BTW...have I mentioned how much I hate...oh, never mind...)

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com