RE: Word 2003 - Bookmark Cross-reference List

Subject: RE: Word 2003 - Bookmark Cross-reference List
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:32:34 -0500

Half an hour ago, you only had "100 or more" -- now you have several
hundred. Your bookmarks are clearly in need of a faith-based abstinence
program. :-)

But I digress. The real problem is, you're manually executing a task that
cries out for automation. Since you want to enter them in alphabetical
order, why not use a macro? If you're not enthusiastic about figuring out
the macro, I strongly suggest posing this one to the WORD-PC list. They
might be a little loony over there (as opposed to us?), but they often
compete to see who can create the macro solution for a given problem.

Dan Goldstein