RE: Questions about uberbooks

Subject: RE: Questions about uberbooks
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:35:28 -0500

>What is an 'uber book'? Is it a kind of online book?
>I tried to find out with Google, but I couldn't.
>
>>What is the process and best practices for creating
>>uber books?..

Wasn't this from the discussion (that went on, and on, and on) about the
meaning of "uber", something about "first"?

If so, is what's being asked "What is the process and best practices for
creating the first generation of a document? In other words, when
someone needs to create a 4,000 page document set and all they have is a
white screen, a style guide, and a smile?

If not, never mind.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation