Re: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)

Subject: Re: Myers-Briggs survey results (long)
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:54:27 -0700

On 29 Jan 2004 at 15:21, lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com wrote:

> 8. In my role as Survey Grand Pooh-Bah, I have determined that the
> four undecideds were just being difficult, and so I have placed them
> where I think they ought to be. Gender distribution among all types is
> indicated with nM or nF.

ISTJ - 7 (6F, 1M)
INTJ - 7 (2F, 5M)

I find the above interesting...

First of all, 50% of the respondents are I*TJ. We're an introverted,
thinking, judging lot (gee, you could never tell from the posts on this
list ;).

And second, the majority of the Sensing folks are female and the
majority of the Intuitive folks are male. This seems to be somewhat
opposite of conventional M/F stereotypes.

OK, back to being a thinking, judging, introvert :)

Dana W.