RE: Multiple undo --- XML editors

Subject: RE: Multiple undo --- XML editors
From: "Laurel Hickey" <lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:01:50 -0800

I'm interested in anything that would stabalize the working environment
and the amount of time I spend fighting MS Word. What XML editors have
you investigated and what seems to fly best? Final output: database and
pdf (screen-ready for posting on Internet and press-ready for print
publication)

:-) Laurel

-------------------------------------
Laurel Hickey
2morrow writing & document design
lhickey -at- 2morrow -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://www.2morrow.bc.ca

On Behalf Of Gene Kim-Eng
Sent: January 31, 2004 10:12 AM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Re: Multiple undo (was Re: Microsoft Documentation)

This is one reason why I'm currently investigatiing native XML editors
for my new writing team;