Re: getting started with OOo

Subject: Re: getting started with OOo
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- oddpost -dot- com>
To: mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 16:15:44 -0800 (PST)

My experience is the same as Kevin's, up to and including the current version.

I also have found it to be very handy, with only a few features that I'd like to have that are not in it (yet), and a few that are somewhat awkward.

Over all, I prefer it to Microsoft Office.

David

-----Original Message from mlist -at- ca -dot- rainbow -dot- com-----

I don't know about the latest versions, but I installed 1.03
last year and simply said "no" when asked if I wanted OOo to
be my default for xyz filetypes.

/kevin