INFO: new Machine Translation (MT) postediting web site

Subject: INFO: new Machine Translation (MT) postediting web site
From: Jeff Allen <jeff -at- multilingual -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:59:33 +0100

Hello Listers,

I have created a new web site related to the topic of Machine Translation (MT)
and MT posediting (PE):

http://www.geocities.com/mtpostediting/

It currently provides access to all of my publications in this field. During
the coming 2 weeks, I expect to significantly enhance the website by providing
links to publications/presentations/theses done by others on MT PE.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Allen
jeff -dot- allen -at- free -dot- fr or jeff -at- multilingual -dot- com