RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash

Subject: RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: 10 Feb 2004 22:05:21 GMT

So try it. Go out your door, stop the first 20 or 30 people
you encounter, and ask them what they use when they write.
While you're at it, ask them if they care what the Chicago
Manual of Style says. Mind you, I have one and I use it,
but I remain aware of the fact that hardly anyone who reads
what I write gives a damn.

Gene Kim-Eng