RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash

Subject: RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:16:36 -0500

Well said.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of Gene Kim-Eng

So try it. Go out your door, stop the first 20 or 30 people you
encounter, and ask them what they use when they write.
While you're at it, ask them if they care what the Chicago Manual of
Style says. Mind you, I have one and I use it, but I remain aware of
the fact that hardly anyone who reads what I write gives a damn.