Re: Make pixel shim invisible?

Subject: Re: Make pixel shim invisible?
From: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:38:15 -0500

lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com writes:

I blame it on Microsoft.

I have figured out the problem, and though it pains me to tell you all how stupid I am, I will, in the interests of the education of newbie writers, humble myself here. The problem occured because I did not put the complete path to the GIF file.
Here endeth the Lesson.
Lyndsey Amott
www.docsymmetry.com
Winnipeg, MB R3G 2J3