Re: Using M-dash and N-dash

Subject: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:18:53 -0800

I'll let you know when I encounter one of you on the job.

I suspect the chances of that happening are somewhat smaller now that you've described your management style in this forum.

:)

--David

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com

HTML Indexer is still the easiest way to create and maintain real indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.