RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash

Subject: RE: Re: Using M-dash and N-dash
To: 'Gene Kim-Eng' <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:33:05 -0500

I just did some quick arithmetic. I took my current salary
and factored in the difference between US and metric bucks.
I'm not making much. Certainly, less than U$85K.

But then, I did a rough cost-of-living comparison between
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and Sillycon Valley, California, USA.
Also, I live what is considered a long-ish distance from
my employment, and my driving commute is 25 minutes on a
bad day... 12 minutes, on a good day, if I get all the lights.

Hmm. You're not getting paid very well, are you? <gdr&h>

/kevin (you do have the edge on climate though... when the
smoke clears, the ground stops shaking, and the
hill-sides stop sliding away with your house :-)