FONT STANDARDS

Subject: FONT STANDARDS
From: "Anna Langley" <alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com>
To: "Frame Users" <framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:02:26 -0600

Dear Technical Writers:

I'm working on my team's document template. I'd like to know the font
size/style standards you've developed for:

Commands and strings.
File names.
Directory names.
Utilities.
Menu selections.
Keyboard, menu, and GUI buttons.

Right now, we don't have a standard, except that we put commands in a
Courier font, and everything else doesn't get a separate font style. I've
looked in my Chicago manual, and can't find a recommendation. So I'd like to
know what you're doing.

Thanks so much for your help!

Anna Langley, Education Services
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
alangley -at- ts -dot- checkpoint -dot- com

"Get Check Point Certified"
Computer Reseller News Reports that Check Point certifications have
tremendous
ROI and are continuously being recognized in the industry as certifications
with
increased value. Visit 2003 Special Report: Certification to view the full
article:

http://www.crn.com/sections/Special/certification/certification.asp?ArticleI
D=44021