RE: GoLive vs. Dreamweaver

Subject: RE: GoLive vs. Dreamweaver
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:21:00 -0500

Dan Pouliot's site (www.webmastermac.com) used to have a wonderful article
comparing FrontPage 2000 and Dreamweaver 4. The article was written in 2002
for Mac users, but most of its points were relevant for PCs as well. I'm
lucky that I saved the article locally, because it seems to have disappeared
from Dan's site and from the Web in general.

The introduction includes this classic line: "If an IT manager recommends a
Microsoft solution and the solution fails, it's Microsoft's fault, but if
the IT manager recommends any other solution and it fails, it's the IT
manager's fault."

Dan Goldstein