RE: GoLive vs. DreamWeaver

Subject: RE: GoLive vs. DreamWeaver
From: <Daniel_Hall -at- trendmicro -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:53:29 -0800

Yes!

We can all hope that Macromedia, known for tools that create clean HTML, will kill off the terrible psuedo-WYSIWYG editing tools in Robohelp and implement something sensible. Until I first worked with Robohelp, I thought that nothing could screw up HTML as badly as FrontPage... but I was mistaken.

BTW, using Robohelp to open "clean" HTML files created in DreamWeaver automatically adds the "wonderful" Robohelp gunk to the code. Yuck!

Dan