RE: name for expand/collapse button

Subject: RE: name for expand/collapse button
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:01:07 -0600

Patrice Dodd wrote:

I need a name for the button that expands and collapses a pane. To see
an example, go to

Michael West wrote:

By the way, the button doesn't exactly expand
and collapse a "pane"; it expands and collapses
a list. The "pane" is just the container, and of no
interest to me as a user. It's the stuff inside the
container that I want to know about.

In the XYZ panel, click the button next to the heading to
expand list of options.

Jim Jones doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net

Tech writing, editing, illustration
Cartooning, Chinese, German, small electronic schematics

Previous by Author: RE: Using M-dash and N-dash (legal)
Next by Author: RE: US versus UK English, How relevant?
Previous by Thread: Re: name for expand/collapse button
Next by Thread: RE: name for expand/collapse button

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads