Re: Is this a typical technical writing environment?

Subject: Re: Is this a typical technical writing environment?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:02:23 -0800

Quoting lyndsey -dot- amott -at- docsymmetry -dot- com:

> While I am not a huge fan of the jingoistic STC, I think you are being
> unfair to many chapters, which work hard to make their meetings informative
> and worthwhile for their members, particularly newbies.

I am not about to get into a discussion of the pros and cons of the STC. I have
more important things to do, like tidying my paper clip box and discussing all
the TV shows that I didn't watch last night with the person in the next office.

In other words, it was a joke. I would have thought that the sentence that
followed made that clear.

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177