Re: RE: Word to PDF conversion tool

Subject: Re: RE: Word to PDF conversion tool
From: James Monaghan <jpmonaghan -at- sympatico -dot- ca>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:54:53 -0500

sorry but Adobe Acrobat doesn't do what I'm looking for. Acrobat ships with
Distiller and PDFMaker

PDFMaker is the only way I know (from within the
Acrobat suite) to convert Word styles to PDF Bookmarks. PDFMaker doesn't allow for batch processing of documents, ie. you have to manually open it each time you want a PDF.

Distiller doesn't do the Bookmark conversion from Word.

Basically need to find and purchase a tool to:
1. Convert Word styles to PDF Bookmarks, preserve hyperlinks
2. At least can be run as command line and taking a file path of input file.
Ideally it can support Active X...so we can batch process multiple word files.