RE: Is this a typical technical writing environment?

Subject: RE: Is this a typical technical writing environment?
From: "T. Word Smith" <techwordsmith -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:20:00 -0800 (PST)

I tend to just think along the lines of, "what's the
best, most efficient, quickest, least costly, and most
appropriate way to get this done," and then I do it.

The only problems I have and continue to run into from
non-technical writers has everything to do with
managers pronouncing from on-high about things they
don't understand (and don't want to understand) and
really nothing to do with any particular quadrant of
the brain. (You know, king-of-the-hill syndrome.)

Question, do engineering lists have topics like this
go on for a week? Maybe. Maybe civil engineers have
"we're not worthy" threads and get pummled by
mechanical engineers, or something ... hmmmmm?
Inquiring central-lob(otim)ists want to know.

--- Bill Swallow <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com> wrote:

> But seriously, whether you're left-brained,
> right-brained, bird-brained, or
> brain-drained, clear and well-timed communication
> can tackle any gray matter
> obstacles you see before you.
>
> Bill Swallow
> wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com

=====
T.

"Money makes the world go 'round is an incomplete statement; money is the fuel, and stupidity is the short bus that burns it." (Bill Swallow-02/04)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools