It did happen on a Friday...

Subject: It did happen on a Friday...
From: <karen_otto -at- agilent -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:07:27 +0100

But I only found time to share it today.

Four design engineers approached me with a wording problem.

"We have multiple master clocks," they said. "And one of them is more important than the others. There are also slave clocks, which are slaves to the masters. We call the most important master clock the Chief clock. Can we call the other master clocks Indians?"

regards,
karen o.