Re: Problem printing from Word

Subject: Re: Problem printing from Word
From: Scott Turner <quills -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "Humphries, Ola" <Ola -dot- Humphries -at- energy -dot- sungard -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:32:08 -0600

At 7:46 AM -0600 2/27/04, Humphries, Ola wrote:

When we try to print the document, which is a very simple one-pager
consisting of only 12-point
default serif font and one "Normal" style (just as it was typed by the
non-tech-writer employee), we
get an error message that Section 1 is outside the margins.
The document prints, but the font is reduced to 8 point, which is not
satisfactory.

I tried copying the text and pasting it into another document. Same result.
I tried setting the Styles definition for "Normal" to be one inch in from
the left (previous setting was
the default 0). Same result.

When this document is sent to another user who prints from their PC, there
is no problem, so it has
to be some problem with the template, but the user having the problem does
not have this problem with other Word docs.

Any suggestions?

Most likely it is because you are using different printer drivers.

Reset your Page margins, this should solve the problem.

Scott