RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)

Subject: RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)
From: "Cook, John" <John -dot- Cook -at- camtronics -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:43:26 -0600

. I discovered the information on the 'Mozart' effect while
. doing some online research related to background noises. I
. then promptly bought: 1. A great pair of earphones for my
. computer. 2. Several CD's of the well-recommended Mozart
. titles. I printed the research results so that anyone asking
. about my listening habits would soon learn that the music I
. had chose has been 'proven' to boost learning and performance.
.
. This approach not only quieted my workplace, but also
. quieted any opposition to my approach. Ultimately, it
. quieted my responses to the hubbub around me!
.
. HTH
.
. Marsha
. ____________________
.
. Marsha S Finley
. Empyrean Services, Inc.
. PO Box 3482, Warrenton, Virginia 20188-8082

Mozart, huh? I've been calling it the Dream Theater Effect, here. ;) (My
hat's off to Sennheiser for some great headphones at great prices.)
John Cook
Technical Writer
Technical Information Services Group
Camtronics Medical Systems