RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)

Subject: RE: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)
From: MaggiRos <maggiros -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:14:13 -0800 (PST)

All 3 of them!

Actually, yes, I like film scores and Clannad. Singing in
English tends to make me listen to the words (or worse,
sing along) (or worse still *type* the words) but the
Gaelic is pleasant without being distracting, and I love
the music.

Some of you would doubtless envy my new surruondings.
Although it's a college campus, the office itself is very
quiet indeed! It's small enough to talk from room to room,
but mostly everyone uses IMs!

Maggie
Back to work, me
--- Wade Courtney <courtney -at- hsq -dot- com> wrote:

> Personally, I prefer film scores. Lord of the Rings is
> nice :).
>
> Wade

=====
Maggie Secara

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

http://search.yahoo.com