Re: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)

Subject: Re: Mozart Effect (WAS RE: Quiet workplace)
From: "Chuck Martin" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:42:09 -0800

"Wade Courtney" <courtney -at- hsq -dot- com> wrote in message news:230744 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> Personally, I prefer film scores. Lord of the Rings is nice :).

I've seen all 3 so many times I don't need the CDs for that: the themes for
the different people run through my head with no effort at all--and
sometimes without warning.

But for now, my Pet Shop Boys collection on my Nitrus is pushing me through
some work.

Chuck Martin
User Assistance & Experience Engineer
twriter "at" sonic "dot" net www.writeforyou.com

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day
may come when the courage of Men fail, when we forsake our friends and
break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day! This day, we fight!"
- Aragorn

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
- Gandalf