RE: Which image format

Subject: RE: Which image format
From: "Wade Courtney" <courtney -at- hsq -dot- com>
To: "'Chuck Martin'" <cm -at- writeforyou -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:41:08 -0800

Hi Chuck,

>The first thought out of my brain (which doesn't take into account the
politics of the situation and is usually
>blunt, rather than diplomatic) is: You boss is a graphics design
expert?

No, but he technically know what he is talking about, (but I don't know
his background either.

>So here's a question: have you and your boss *seen* a finished book
from what you're producing? If so, is the
>qraphics quality poor?

No, he is only commenting on what comes out of the printers here at the
office. We have an Oce 31x5 PLC and a Phaser 8200N.

He's concerned about the color depth, but if the manuals are printed in
B&W the images will be in grayscale, so color won't matter will it?

Wade