RE: Which image format-Clarification

Subject: RE: Which image format-Clarification
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "'Wade Courtney'" <courtney -at- hsq -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 23:21:16 -0500

PNG. Next! ;)

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com
::: I didn't mean to say that my boss wants me to re-create screen shots
::: using vector graphics, or convert a rastered image to a
::: vector image or
::: any thing else along those lines.
:::
::: For the purposes of this discussion, I only care about what
::: file format
::: most people use for screen shots in manuals that they are having
::: professionally printed (i.e. like a soft cover book you
::: find at a book store).