RE: My New tcolumn

Subject: RE: My New tcolumn
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:18:18 -0500

>Most of the business-related questions would
>have the same answers as any other free software.

However, if this is my first exploration into free software, these are
things in which I'd be interested.

In fact, for me to consider switching from Word, these are the things in
which I AM interested.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation

New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com