Re: Webmaster / Web Designer Question

Subject: Re: Webmaster / Web Designer Question
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 06:57:46 -0800

Based on the way most recruiters (internal and external) screen resumes
these days, whether your resume says "webmaster" or "web designer" will
be less important for the position listing you describe than whether it says
"HTML," "Javascript" and "SQL." Your titles will only be important if
they match those in the listing. Getting past HR to the hiring manager
these days is all about having the right keywords.

Gene Kim-Eng