Re: Elance??

Subject: Re: Elance??
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:15:52 -0600

I have. I was hired for two projects, but never made the fees I paid back. The second project actually turned into a nightmare because the customer never emailed elance back after I won the bid and it fizzled into nothing.

I got out of Babylon, but there was no Zion. No Promised Land.

Nancy McDonald-Kenworthy wrote:

Has anyone here had any experience with and found any success
with it??? (or failures? I want objectivity) I've been trying to figure out
whether if its profits would be greater than my own if I were to be a
freelancer under their auspicies..(duh) Any helpful responses are most
appreciated... n.

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as, content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a $100 mail-in rebate.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Elance??: From: Nancy McDonald-Kenworthy