RE: RE: My New tcolumn

Subject: RE: RE: My New tcolumn
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:47:00 -0500

So you are telling me that I can author my documents in Word for PDF
distribution, and using Robohelp, I can use the SAME in the
SAME FILES in my help files and my printed documents.

Understand that this includes conditional construction, multiple
paragraph constructs, content hidden in one/showing in the other, etc,
cross-reference "translation", etc.?

OTOH, I hope you aren't referring to using RH for creating my printed

Besides...I wasn't debating Word vs FM in this thread.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation