RE: Don't believe the offshore hype?

Subject: RE: Don't believe the offshore hype?
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:25:23 -0800 (PST)

> Most messages for this thread focus on foreigner's
> bad English.
>

> I'm starting to wish I could translate from
> India's main language
> to English, French or Spanish! Translators will be
> very rich people!

I think the first snip above is correct but missign
the point, and the second snip is highly unlikely.
Most companies don't care about the spelling and
grammar in their customer documentation. If they did,
the word "Engrish" would have never entered the
vernacular. Doing what is necessary to clear up
documentation costs more money than they're willing to
spend.

http://search.yahoo.com

ROBOHELP IS THE INDUSTRY STANDARD IN HELP AUTHORING
New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate. http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com