RE: making pdf-files with bookmarks

Subject: RE: making pdf-files with bookmarks
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:09:36 -0500

I've never used Jaws to create PDFs, but...

Assuming you have Acrobat and not Reader...

Open the PDF, alter the view to how you want it to look when it's first
opened, and then save the PDF from within Reader.

Also, edit the file's preferences (from the File menu) to set other default
view properties.

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com