Re: Offshoring brouhaha

Subject: Re: Offshoring brouhaha
From: "Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:57:26 -0500

I think the US should invest in new technology drivers that would drive
industry and undergird national prosperity for the next century. For
example, new energy tech, or new water purification/delivery. What a field
day for tech writers that would be! I would look forward to documenting
those kinds of technologies and their related control systems and regulatory

Mike O.

New RoboHelp X5 includes all new features such as,
content management, multi-author support, distributed
workforce support, XML and PDF support, and much more!

Purchase new Macromedia RoboHelp X5 by March 31st and receive a
$100 mail-in rebate.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Re: Offshoring brouhaha: From: Diane Boos