RE: "DO NOT COOK"?

Subject: RE: "DO NOT COOK"?
From: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:41:15 -0600

David,

I think you should call the company that made the pb&j things and tell them
what happened and what you expected to see on the wrapper. If you made the
mistake, other people probably have as well, and the company could lose
business if people accidentally ruin the product by cooking it. The company
would probably welcome the information and may decide on their own to add a
message along the lines of "IMPORTANT! Cooking this product will make it
inedible." (future tense!)

They may also decide to send you coupons for freebies (which you will know
in advance not to cook and, hence, can eat). :-)

Donna L. Jones
Technical Writer II
Zebra Technologies Corp.
Vernon Hills, IL