Yes you can (RE: Ya can't win)

Subject: Yes you can (RE: Ya can't win)
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:07:48 -0500

Follow this "procedure":

1. You can't get a next draft until the first is actually reviewed and then
edited.

2. While you're editing this draft, see if any test cases can manifest from
it.

3. Please hand me your first stab of test cases for review so I can leverage
the nature of the tests to get a better handle on what the documentation
still needs.

John, this is an excellent quality and collaboration opportunity. Milk this
for all it's worth! You'll get a better complete product because of it, a
tight project team, and plenty of good visibility for everyone involved!

Bill Swallow
wswallow "at" nycap "dot" rr "dot" com