RE: flashpoint of the week: editors and writers egos

Subject: RE: flashpoint of the week: editors and writers egos
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:03:58 -0500

>>"I have a document in front of me FULL
>>of red comments and the first thought
>>through my head was "Please sir...can I have
>>some more?"
>
>Exactly. I love this comment - may I borrow it from time to time?

I'll bet everything in my pockets (Friday was payday, so catch me soon)
that those same people who object to using red colored ink on their
precious words wouldn't make a peep if the person signing their paycheck
did so in red ink.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
http://www.isogon.com

ROBOHELP FOR FRAMEMAKER AS LOW AS $299! Offer expires March 31.
Publish your FrameMaker documents online -- quickly and easily!

New licenses are only $899 for one and $499 for additional licenses.
Use a competitor's product? Switch to RoboHelp for FrameMaker
for only $299! Buy today: CALL 1-800-462-4420 or 1 858-847-7900.
Hurry, offer expires March 31 2004.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com