Re: Ontology part 2 ???

Subject: Re: Ontology part 2 ???
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:34:05 -0800 (PST)

Considering the use of the word "ontology" in
artificial intelligence and information science:

I get the idea you could use an icon that could seem
to represent the idea of classifying and/or measuring
things. I suggest you look at diagrams or icons used
in metrology or object-oriented programming. OOP deals
with having to exactly define characteristics,
behaviors, and interfaces in software, so symbols used
for OOP may be adaptable for your purposes.

Do you Yahoo!?

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

Ontology part 2 ???: From: Yaacov Garber