RE: "DO NOT COOK"?

Subject: RE: "DO NOT COOK"?
From: "Downing, David" <DavidDowning -at- Users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:23:08 -0500

Actually, they did come frozen.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard G. Combs [mailto:richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:44 PM

David Downing and his wife cooked some sort of PB&J thingy. John asked:

<< Do we discuss this from the perspective of it being you and your wife
who did it, or do we discuss it from the perspective of consumer in
general?

David replied:

<< Consumers in general. I maintain that this comes under the heading
of a mistake anybody could make, as opposed to a mistake we made because
we weren't paying attention. But then again, I tend to feel that way
about all my mistakes. <G>

OK, since we're talking about consumers in general, you won't take
personal offense, right? :-)

Consumers in general, unless they're completely new to this culture or
planet, _ought_ to be at least vaguely familiar with PB&J and with
mac'n'cheese. They _ought_ to be aware that one eats mac'n'cheese _hot_
and PB&J _cold_. So, unless these thingies come frozen, I can't imagine
why someone would nuke (I assume that's what we're talking about) a PB&J
thingy. :-}

OTOH, frozen pizza comes with the stern warning, "Do not eat before
cooking!" So, I suppose it's only a matter of time before we see "Do not
cook before eating!"

It occurs to me that if you and your wife can find a willing attorney
(which shouldn't be difficult -- you've undoubtedly suffered a
significant emotional trauma), you could probably hasten that day. ;-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Voyant, a division of Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
richardDOTcombs AT voyanttechDOTcom
303-223-5111
------
rgcombs AT freeDASHmarketDOTnet
303-777-0436
------

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.
by NetIQ MailMarshal

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com