RE: RE: RE: Contracting

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Contracting
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:30:58 -0500

>All I got was that the poster was asked
>to paint during a "lull" in the contract,

Hmm...remind me not to read posts while talking to my lawyer about the 8
grand my last agency still owes me. Maybe it colored the post in my

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation
"Realizing Your Business Goals
Through Software Asset Management"

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com