RE: Platform versus Environment

Subject: RE: Platform versus Environment
From: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:00:31 -0500

I would not use either term. They're both too vague.

If you're talking about the operating system, say, "operating system." If
you're talking about the hardware, say, "hardware."

Dan Goldstein

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com