Follow-up to printer recommendations

Subject: Follow-up to printer recommendations
From: "Yaacov Garber" <yaacovg -at- post -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 03:31:24 -0500

Hello all again,

A small correction to my previous email. I have just been informed that we will be outsourcing some of our larger printing jobs. This means that the printer I am looking for just went from high-end to low-end. The new printer requirements are:
Ø B/W
Ø 1200 dpi
Ø min. 20ppm
Ø Print on A4, A5, Letter, transparency, etc
This printer will be the primary in-house printer so reliability and low maintenance is a prerequisite.
In the past, I have been most satisfied with HP, but I am open to other suggestion.

Any recommendations would be appreciated

Yaacov Garber

Anyone who has begun to think places some portion of the world in jeopardy.
-- John Dewey

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com