RE: What's the purpose of this list?

Subject: RE: What's the purpose of this list?
From: "John Posada" <JPosada -at- isogon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:58:15 -0500

I've seen very little axe delivery on this list....and none in a very
long time. I think some people are looking for a "There, there, it's
alright...we'll protect you from those big SME-meanies." and when they
find out that some of us are just as or more unsympathetic as people in
the real world (because not only are we from the real world, but we know
how our job is supposed to be done), they feel unloved.

I don't look for responses to bolster my ego...it's big enough as it is
and some would say it is too big. I mostly look for
short-and-sweet-or-not-so-sweet-answers, devil's-advocate responses, and
reality checks.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Isogon Corporation