RE: Re: Tech writers, comments about.

Subject: RE: Re: Tech writers, comments about.
From: k k <turnleftatnowhere -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:34:09 -0800 (PST)

> Or maybe I shall lob small animals at him with a
> catapult and taunt with an
> outrageous French accent: "Your mother is a hamster,
> and your father smelled
> of elderberries."

I have a surgical-tubing-powered model that will fit
your needs. Stands about 4 feet high, weighs about 35
pounds, and will launch an "arrow" made from plastic
tubing and tennis balls about 90 yards on a good day.
Perfect for making non-lethal debating points. :-)

Do you Yahoo!?

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com

RE: Re: Tech writers, comments about.: From: Jones, Donna