Re: Re: Re: Tech writers, comments about.

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Tech writers, comments about.
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:31:22 -0700

Gene Kim-Eng wrote:

> Well, the only person here with a badge and ticket book
> is Eric, and it doesn't seem to me that he waves them
> around very much.

True, and I'm fine with him having them (hey, it's his list!). My point was
that letting the most sensitive and easily-offended people define what's out
of bounds is like giving the badge and ticket book to the most speed- and
risk-averse among us.

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Voyant, a division of Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
richardDOTcombs AT voyanttechDOTcom
303-223-5111
------
rgcombs AT freeDASHmarketDOTnet
303-777-0436
------

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com