Frame's dead end?

Subject: Frame's dead end?
From: dan -dot- gallagher -at- pulsartech -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:25:56 -0500

A year or so ago when I was debating switching from a pc to a Mac, I
considered dropping Quark and switching to Frame. I'm glad I didn't.

I'm very happy with my Quark on a Macintosh thank you. I KNOW tools don't
make a writer.

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com