Documents and Customers

Subject: Documents and Customers
From: "Anachie Shakespear" <omath -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:55:22 -0500

I'm not sure how to go about this, so here goes...

I asked the head of customer service how he records bugs/questions/complaints against the documentation, and he scratched his head. He asked me to compose a list of questions that he can ask his customer service reps...trouble is, I'm not sure what to ask...Any hints?

So far I have:

How do your reps know which version of the document the customer is reviewing?

How do your reps record what section of the document the customer inquired about?

PLUS Great discounts on RoboHelp training. OFFER EXPIRES March 31!
Call 1-800-358-9370 or visit:

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com