RE: What would *you* do...

Subject: RE: What would *you* do...
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:40:52 -0600

Peter -

One strategy I frequently use is to not put all the focus of my resume on
what I've written, but on what I've -managed- (i.e., project management,
team leadership, contractor management, etc.) and other things I've done for
a client/company (i.e., beneficial programs/strategies I've developed, etc.,
that went beyond the job description) and to list my writing in a separate
bibliography. The combination has gotten me into both project management
and department management positions, depending on where the market is at the
moment.

Good luck finding the right spin for your resume.