RE: Relocation Advice

Subject: RE: Relocation Advice
From: "Graham, Flora" <fgraham -at- spss -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:22:21 +0100

I think that the cost can depend quite a bit on the size of your family and the amount of things that you want to move--so the info that you provide probably won't get you a very precise answer.

Selling and buying a house will be significantly more expensive then renting a new apartment; and flying a family of four across the country costs more than just getting yourself there.

I relocated from Canada to the UK and it only cost me about £1000. But then, I brought no stuff and no family. :)

I'd search the web for some relocation info and then work out a budget for your own situation.

-Flora